DATRI – Budding Picassos
DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry in association with Pollocks Intelli School (Visakhapatnam) and Academic Heights public school (karimnagar) invites all the budding Picassos at one platform. The participants could get as creative as possible and get rid of their boredom in the lockdown while saving lives. The participants can submit a sketch , drawing or a painting. The registration fee will be directed towards DATRI’s Lifesaving cause.
The best 3 artworks submitted by the participants will be posted on our social media handles. The participants can submit more than one art work and the registration fee will be charged accordingly.
Click the below icon to showcase that budding Picasso in you.
- The registration amount is INR. 100/- per entry. One person can submit multiple entries with separate registrations.
- Once the payment is done you will receive a reply mail following a link to submit the art work.
- Submit a higher- resolution image of the work along with a photograph.
- A picture of the child while he/she draws or paints can be shared. (optional)
- Age group – Group A – (Grade 1 to Grade 4) & Group B – (Grade 5 to Grade 10 & Beyond).
- E-bravo certificates shall be issued to all the participants for their contribution towards the cause.
- The jury’s choice certificate will be issued for the best work in each age group.
- No particular theme, the participant can submit a painting of their wish. A one liner about the art work is must.
- The event will start on 10th July, 2020.
- Deadline for registration and submission of the art work is until 9pm, till 10TH August, 2020…no entries will be accepted henceforth.
- The Announcement of the Jury’s choice artwork will be announced on August 15th ,2020 on the account of 74th Independence Day.
- Images of the work shall be used by DATRI under discretion.
- No Entries will be accepted after 10th August,2020.
Tax Exemption Under Section 80G:
- What is Section 80G of income Tax act?
The deductions under the Section 80G are the contributions made to charitable organisations or institutions with 80G exemption certificate. However, not all donations are eligible under this section.
- What Tax exemption benefit do I get?
As per the revised tax exemption act, effective April 1, 2017, donations above INR 500 to DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry will be eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80G of Income Tax Act.
By contributing to DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry, you will join the mission to save lives of those suffering from life threatening fatal blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Leukaemia, Aplastic Anaemia, Sickle Cell Anaemia etc.
The exemption is calculated by reducing the donated amount from your taxable income. For instance, if your taxable income per year is INR 1,00,000 and you make a donation of INR 5,000 then your net taxable income will become INR 97,500. Your tax will now be calculated on this new amount basis the prevailing tax rates.
- What is the minimum amount that needs to be donated to get a tax exemption?
A minimum of INR 500 should be donated to avail tax exemption under IT Sec 80G.
- Do you issue tax receipts? How long does it take for them to reach us?
Yes, you can expect your receipts along with 80G Certificate within 10 business days from the date of contribution made through online/offline donations.
- What if the Tax receipt is misplaced?
We may not be able to provide you a duplicate receipt. But we can send you the Income Tax Exemption certificate copy.
- Whom to contact for future information?
Please connect with Account’s Department at +91 44 40795304