DATRI is working towards creating a wide and diverse database of potential BLOOD STEM CELL DONORS that can be accessed by any patient, living anywhere in the world, in need of a BLOOD STEM CELL TRANSPLANT. Working at DATRI is not just a job rather its a Social Responsbility. We currently present across 10 States of India. DATRI has full/part-time emloyees around 80 to 100 and it’s growing.
Be part of a team that works towards the the mission to save lives of those suffering from life threatening blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Aplastic Anemia etc. Below is the list of current job openings in DATRI, Your application will be reviewed and our HR team will reach you in 48hrs, if your resume suits to the applied position.
#1 Associate/ Senior Associate – Transplant Centre Management
Job Title: Associate/ Senior Associate – Transplant Centre Management
Department: Workup & Collections
Reporting Manager: Manager- Transplant Centre Management
Responsibilities: International VT Request Handling
Job Location: Chennai
Type of employment:Full-Time Employee
• Coordinatee with the international registries from verification typing (VT) requests to the closure of the VT.
• Allocate donors to the counsellor through internal software. Follow-up with the counsellor for the closure.
• Post donor agrees, coordinate with the donation manager/ a counsellor to initiate the proceedings of VT along with IDMs
• Update the above stages of the request to the registries through email communications.
• Maintain TAT of <15 days for closure of the request
• Maintain reason for cancellation of each request
• Share MIS of closed, pending cases with the Reporting manager and Head – TCM on a monthly basis
In Process co-ordination:
• Upon donor’s confirmation on availability, plan the sample draw date in coordination with the donation manager.
• Ensure the lab reports are in place for IDMs and correlate in a document before sharing it with the registries.
• Maintain all the relevant documents for each completed VT and ensure filing is done along with relevant updates in internal software.
• Delay of more than 1-week post agreement of donor to be highlighted to reporting manager
• Chronic delays by Donation coordinators/field coordinators to be highlighted to Reporting manager and Head – of TCM on a Monthly basis
Booking of Shipments:
• Book the shipment with the TNT and FedEx. for all International VTs and Domestic samples shipments.
• Ensure all the documents are prepared for the particular shipment in advance.
• Follow-up with shipment vendors for smooth delivery of the sample.
• Share the detailed invoice to the accounts team.
• Follow-up on the delayed invoices with the registries
Related and Unrelated – Donor registration with DATRI (International Donor)
• If required, communicate with donors registered in different stem cell registries (International). Recruit donors and import data on software with a particular drive code and proceed with VT.
Job Specifications and Qualifications
• Science Graduate, preferred Bio-chem/Bio-tech.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Stem Cell/Medical domain
• Must be detail-oriented and eye for detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Fast learner – adapt and acclimate to work in a new environment in a short period of time.
• Hindi fluency would be an added advantage
• Comfortable managing multiple relationships
If you feel you are good match for this opening then send your updated resume to email@example.com or Call us at +91 7305791999
#2 Senior Associate/ Associate
Job Title: Senior Associate/ Associate
Department: Donor Recruitment and Counselling
Job Location: Delhi, NCR
Timing/Days Full Time Employee
Field/Travel required (no of days) Yes
Experience (in years): 6-8 years’ experience in working for an NGO/sales.
# Experience as a patient relation co-ordinator will be an added advantage.
# Experience in fundraising and volunteering.
# Education Qualification: Qualification in sales and Marketing/ social work
# Stability in the previous jobs will be an added advantage.
# Excellent contacts and connections with supporters towards NGO/ Social works.
50%: Donor Recruitment (paid and unpaid donors)
# Plan and execute fundraising/donor recruitment campaigns and events across various platforms.
# Report to Head on progress against fundraising and donor recruitment targets at weekly and monthly meetings.
# Continually seek new and appropriate contacts with relevant individuals or organizations.
# Create a sustainable and diverse fundraising portfolio, with funding streams (High net worth individuals, Corporates, Communities, events organized by TIE, NASSCOM etc.) to achieve set targets.
50%: Counselling and managing collections
# Convince registered matched donors and their influencers to donate blood stem cells.
# Collaborate with the internal team for quick closure and update the same in DATRI Software.
# Ensure successful counselling closure of the donors assigned leading to collections.
# Manage Apheresis centres across Delhi, NCR. Supporting Chandigarh and Ludhiana.
# Develop and maintain healthy symbiotic work relations with AC doctors.
# Ensure all the MOUs are in place with all the apheresis centres which DATRI is associated with in respective allocated regions.
If you feel you are a good match for this opening then send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +91 7305791999