DATRI is working towards creating a wide and diverse database of potential BLOOD STEM CELL DONORS that can be accessed by any patient, living anywhere in the world, in need of a BLOOD STEM CELL TRANSPLANT. Working at DATRI is not just a job rather its a Social Responsbility. We currently present across 10 States of India. DATRI has full/part-time emloyees around 80 to 100 and it’s growing.
Be part of a team that works towards the the mission to save lives of those suffering from life threatening blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Aplastic Anemia etc. Below is the list of current job openings in DATRI, Your application will be reviewed and our HR team will reach you in 48hrs, if your resume suits to the applied position.
Associate/ Senior Associate - Quality Assurance
Job Description : Deliverables may include design documents, strategy and process documents, standard operating procedures, and other contract deliverables, all of which must meet customer and industry documentation standards and requirements. The ideal candidate will also adapt to different responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Editing project documentation for clarity, consistency, organization, and effectiveness
- Providing detailed feedback to improve content authors’ writing skills
- Establishing and maintaining the document repository within the organization
- Establishing organized mechanisms to properly track development or update of documentation, reviews and submission
- Participating in meetings and identifying required potential changes to documentation
- Providing clear, constructive, actionable recommendations to internal customers for all reviewed document Reviewing, editing, and preparing documents for publication and dissemination.
- Establishing and maintaining documentation status tracking internally, compiling status reports on a weekly basis
Experience: 1 Year Related Experience
Job Location : Chennai
Type of employment: Full Time Employee
Ready to Join: 30 days