This Fund Raising session has ended.
If you like to participate in this event or similar events then,
Please write an e-mail with
event name, your name, e-mail id & mobile number to email@example.com
DATRI – Art with a heart
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others to see” – THE ART HUB
DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry in association with THE ART HUB invites artists all over India to showcase their art work on a national level platform. Our endeavor is to bring together the community of art lovers.
The artwork may include a Painting, Drawing & Sketch, Photography, Printmaking & Digital Work/ Digitally Created Poster, Mixed Media Artwork, Murals, Sculptures Ceramic or any art form. The art work(s) submitted by the participants will be displayed on the DATRI event web page and a Facebook page specially created for the event.
There will be a few live Facebook sessions on various art forms. For more updates, keep visiting the Facebook page.
To participate and display your artwork, register here –
Esteemed artists will be part of our jury panel.
- The Jury’s Choice certificate shall be issued to the participants whose work(s) is selected by the esteemed jury members in each category.
- There is another special certificate for the entries with the maximum number of votes (likes) on Facebook for each age group.
- The Jury’s choice entries and the Facebook liked entries will be showcased by DATRI for calendar work, greeting cards or online events with due credit given to the artist.
DATRI is a Not-for-Profit organization that was founded in 2009 with a mission to save lives of those suffering from life threatening fatal blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Leukemia, Aplastic Anemia, Sickle Cell Anemia etc.
DATRI is working towards creating a wide and diverse database of potential Blood Stem Cell Donors that can be accessed by any patient, living anywhere in the world, in need of a Blood Stem Cell Transplant. DATRI is registered with Government of India as a Section 8 organization and all monetary contributions towards DATRI are subject to 80G exemptions.
The registration charges received for the art show will be forwarded to DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry for recruiting more lifesavers.
About THE ART HUB:
The purpose of art is not to produce a product but to produce a thinking. It’s about expression of one’s feelings, be it in any form- Dance music art etc.
THE ART HUB has been working with the objective to accumulate the creative heads around the globe to bring forth the diversity in art forms prevalent around us. For this purpose THE ART HUB has been organizing various shows and workshops from in time to time wherein the students as well as the artists can get the required exposure and create their own identity.
THE ART HUB also works to impart artistic knowledge and nurture the talents of school students. We also work for unprivileged children of weaker sections and orphanage who cannot afford to pay or don’t have adequate funds by organizing special sessions wherein we develop their creative skills. For more information please visit – www.thearthub.org.in
- The registration amount is INR. 200/- per entry. One person can submit multiple entries with separate registrations.
- Once you finish payment, enter the transaction id and/or image of payment in the Google form
- Submit a high-resolution image of your work along with your photograph
- Age group: 6 to 9 years/ 9+ to 15 years/ 15+ to 21 years/ 21+ years on-wards.
- There is no specific theme for the art work, the idea is for the artist to share and display their expression.
- The art work will be displayed on the DATRI web page as and when received during the period given below.
- e-Certificates shall be issued to all the participants
- The Jury Choice certificate will be issued for the best work in each age group
- The event will start on 6th July, 2020.
- Deadline for registration and submission of the art work is 3rd August, 2020.
- The announcement of the Jury choice art work will be by announced on 10th August, 2020
- Images of the work shall be used by DATRI under discretion
Tax Exemption Under Section 80G:
- What is Section 80G of income Tax act?
The deductions under the Section 80G are the contributions made to charitable organisations or institutions with 80G exemption certificate. However, not all donations are eligible under this section.
- What Tax exemption benefit do I get?
As per the revised tax exemption act, effective April 1, 2017, donations above INR 500 to DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry will be eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80G of Income Tax Act.
By contributing to DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry, you will join the mission to save lives of those suffering from life threatening fatal blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Leukaemia, Aplastic Anaemia, Sickle Cell Anaemia etc.
The exemption is calculated by reducing the donated amount from your taxable income. For instance, if your taxable income per year is INR 1,00,000 and you make a donation of INR 5,000 then your net taxable income will become INR 97,500. Your tax will now be calculated on this new amount basis the prevailing tax rates.
- What is the minimum amount that needs to be donated to get a tax exemption?
A minimum of INR 500 should be donated to avail tax exemption under IT Sec 80G.
- Do you issue tax receipts? How long does it take for them to reach us?
Yes, you can expect your receipts along with 80G Certificate within 10 business days from the date of contribution made through online/offline donations.
- What if the Tax receipt is misplaced?
We may not be able to provide you a duplicate receipt. But we can send you the Income Tax Exemption certificate copy.
- Whom to contact for future information?
Please connect with Account’s Department at +91 44 40795304