50%: Donor Recruitment (paid and unpaid donors)
- Plan and execute fundraising/donor recruitment campaigns and events across various platforms.
- Report to Head on progress against fundraising and donor recruitment targets at weekly and monthly meetings.
- Continually seek new and appropriate contacts with relevant individuals or organizations.
- Create a sustainable and diverse fundraising portfolio, with funding streams (High net worth individuals, Corporates, Communities, events organized by TIE, NASSCOM etc.) to achieve set targets.
50%: Counselling and managing collections
- Convince registered matched donors and their influencers to donate blood stem cells.
- Collaborate with the internal team for quick closure and update the same in DATRI Software.
- Ensure successful counselling closure of the donors assigned leading to collections.
- Manage Apheresis centres across Delhi, NCR. Supporting Chandigarh and Ludhiana.
- Develop and maintain healthy symbiotic work relations with AC doctors.
- Ensure all the MOUs are in place with all the apheresis centres which DATRI is associated with in respective allocated regions.
Experience (in years)
- 6-8 years’ experience in working for an NGO/ sales.
- Experience as a patient relation co-ordinator will be an added advantage.
- Experience in fundraising and volunteering.
- Qualification in sales and Marketing/ social work
- Stability in the previous jobs will be an added advantage.
- Excellent contacts and connections with supporters towards NGO/ Social works.