Use the internal software to understand the donor allocation to the counsellor.
- Be prepared with the following information before contacting the donor: Donor registration details, Patient details, necessary data points etc.
- Call with the donor, post self-introduction move into the topic by understanding the donor’s wavelength.
- Make sure you reach the specified counselling conversion every month
- Plan for a follow-up call based on donor’s response, health history and availability to have a detailed conversation on the processes involved in a blood stem cell donation.
- Share the relevant information with the donor: DATRI’s collaterals, videos, newspaper clippings etc.
- Ensure the donor is well informed about the complete blood stem cell donation procedure (peripheral blood stem cell donation (PBSC))
- If it is a bone marrow stem cell donation (BMT) hand over the counselling to a tenured counsellor with all relevant details.
- If it is a bone marrow stem cell donation (BMT) hand over the counselling to a tenured counsellor with all relevant details. 100% 3
- If required, interact with the donor’s influencers to convince for the blood stem cell donation.
- Once the donor agrees to donate handover to the relevant field team member who is involved in facilitating the stem cell donation with all relevant details of the donor.
- Update all the counsellor activities at every stage in the internal software – detailed notes to be added for ease of understanding in the future as well.
- Attend the weekly counsellors call to update the allocation status in person with the internal team members.
- Answer calls from donors as and when received – if you miss a call – then call back within 1 day
- Ensure the agreed cases gets converted.
- Make sure to do the periodical follow up with the TCC on your agreed cases conversion.
- Keep the track on the numbers. (Progress)
- Make sure the counselling support is given till the collection gets over.
- Make sure to discuss with your reporting manager before closing the urgent cases and only 10/10 cases.
- Follow the counselling report on your monthly progress.
- Ensure that productivity is met within the specified timeframe.
- Share daily update to your reporting manager on counselling allocated.
- Ensure to be part of the weekly meeting with your reporting manager (Individually / Team meeting)
Job Location: Chennai
Type of employment: Full-Time Employee
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ work experience in related field.Patient Relations/ Counselling preferred
Reporting Manager: Head – Counselling