Arjit is a vivacious, intelligent 26-year-old engineer and an avid sports enthusiast with a warm personality. However, life took a serious blow when he was diagnosed with Small Lymphocyte Lymphoma(SLL) / Chronic Lymphocyte Lymphoma (CLL), a rare type of blood cancer. Son of Indian Army veteran Colonel Ashok Kumar Singh, Arjit has bravely fought the disease with multiple cycles of chemotherapy. He urgently needs a blood stem cell transplant to survive. Help Arjit find his life-saving match.
- Journalist Ritika’s Experience on Blood Stem Cell Donation
- Tamilnadu based Farmer Son Donated Blood Stem Cell to Save Life of Six-year-old child
- Bengaluru based Finance Manager Donated Blood Stem Cell
- Conversation with Dr.Shruti, a passionate pediatric haemato-oncologist and one of DATRI’s star donors
- Blood Stem Cell Donation by Kerala’s Football Player Ajmal Rahman